What you'll do
- Deploy code to production multiple times a day.
- Build a suite of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) that restaurant operators use to interact with our hardware systems.
- Build dynamic UIs for restaurant management, and for exploring live and historical machine operations, reliability, and performance data.
- Build mobile applications for things like restaurant management, machine operations, and order processing.
- Integrate with a variety of POS, KDS and other restaurant management systems.
- Create public APIs that restaurant management vendors can use to build a rich ecosystem of products.
- Work with our Controls Engineers to integrate our machine architecture (PLC) with our HMIs and cloud-based services.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development, working with some of the languages/frameworks that we use (Typescript, React, React Native, Go, C#, Python, GraphQL)
- You have 1+ year(s) experience running production systems on a major cloud provider (we use AWS)
- You're passionate about working on an early stage venture
- You're interested in working across the entire stack, building out new features end-to-end
- You enjoy working collaboratively with engineers of different disciplines (Mechanical, Controls, Software, etc.)
- You have exposure to IoT and technologies like MQTT
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- New laptop/equipment of your choice.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.